My blog "My Miscellany" is now "In the Company of Me" and has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://inthecompanyofme.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wordless Wednesday 009: Oh, Rose!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 10:01 PM Posted by MissusDilis
From my small veranda garden




5 Response to "Wordless Wednesday 009: Oh, Rose!"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    beautiful!

  2. Liza Says:

    luv it! ang ganda ng texture! parang paper sya...

  3. MissusDilis Says:

    Thanks, ladies. I'm always in for a nice surprise every time I go see our roses - there's always something beautiful waiting for me to see!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    love your selective color effect :)

  5. Cheerful Says:

    nice rose Z, ganda din ng pagkakakuha! :)

Post a Comment