My blog "My Miscellany" is now "In the Company of Me" and has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://inthecompanyofme.com
and update your bookmarks.

The resurrection!

Thursday, October 28, 2010 12:53 PM Posted by MissusDilis
I'm baaccccck!

Finally, my work is done. Finished. A month and a half ago, I got myself a short consultancy job for an international NGO here and got totally sucked up in it the whole time. That's just me - when I am working, I give it my utmost attention. So I stopped posting for a while since it was difficult to keep up with all the consultancy stuffs and my house chores at the same time.
After what felt like decades (echos lang!), I'm back!!

But I'm back again, slowly creeping into the blogging groove. After more than a month of quite, this blog is buzzing again. And I'm doing this break-dance step, the head spin thing.. woooohooooo. 

And what's to expect? Just don't expect anything hahahahha. You'll never know what you're going to read when you visit. I just hope I'd be able to make it a fun and interactive experience for my readers (i.e., if I have any! *lol*)

I will be tweaking a couple of things in the coming weeks but will update posts to get this going in the meantime, and perhaps, old friends might come back.  So dear friends, just sit back, refresh your screens, and get ready for a fresh round of blogging straight from the Penh!


***

6 Response to "The resurrection!"

  1. Sam Finds Says:

    Looking forward to the new My Miscellany or baka iba na? Hehehe!!

  2. MissusDilis Says:

    Secret! hahahaha... it's no secret naman, really.

  3. Liza Says:

    haha natawa naman ako sa title.. at talagang resurrection ha.

  4. MissusDilis Says:

    Lui, nanonood kasi ako ng Alien: The Resurrection kaya yan agad pumasok sa isip ko na gawing title. hihihi

  5. Cheerful Says:

    nice to read you're back...bakit ngayon ko lang eto nakita?! hehehe, pati dito late pa din ako, hehehe! :) happy weekend na lang nga! hehehe!

  6. MissusDilis Says:

    Che, oo nga, minsan di updated ang links natin kaya di napapansin na may bago palang post. Musta ang holiday-weekend?

Post a Comment